Aditya PU College Bangalore provide value based education to inculcate a sense of responsibility, patriotism, social awareness and to become a good citizen of the country. Aditya Pre University College Bangalore is one of the best college in the city. The teachers are very friendly, encourage to achieve the goal.
Aditya Pre University College Bangalore offers multiple course combinations under Science, Commerce and Arts.
The college offers multiple course combinations under Science stream.
PCMB - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
PCMC - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
The college offers the below core subject combinations under Commerce stream.
CEBA - Computer Science, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy
HEBA - History, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy
SEBA - Statistics, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy
The college offers the below core subject combinations under Arts stream.
HEPS - History, Economics, Political Science, Sociology
Library of Aditya PU College Bangalore is equipped with centrally air conditioned and automated library complements or students experience. Library has enormous number of books, online books and lot of hard Journals and periodicals, magazines, CDs and DVDs. There are spacious reading rooms as well as provision for issuing books for reference.
Built to high standards, the auditorium reflects, like everything else at the college, the commitment to provide students with the best of facilities.
Sanitary preparation of balanced meals meets nutritional needs are offered by Aditya Pre University College Bangalore for reasonable price.
College provide comfortable hostel accommodation separately for boys and girls in the campus. The hostels are well equipped with all the modern amenities and are under the charge of caring and experienced Ladies & Gents Wardens.
College has well equipped and organized laboratories for the children.
Admission Process in Aditya Pre University College Bangalore:
* Application forms can be collected from the college office.
* Application for admission must be in the prescribed form. Candidates, who want to apply to different combinations, must fill in separate application forms and submit the same with marks scored in class X.
* The duly filled in application form must be submitted at the college office within two days of the publication of results (Karnataka State SSLC, CBSE and ICSE).
* The provisional list of selected candidates based on the total marks scored along with the admission date will be published on the college notice board.
* The candidates, accompanied by parents are expected to meet the Principal for an interview date. Admission will be denied if a candidate fails to join within the time.
* Applicants must have a pass in SSLC examination (Karnataka State) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka and must satisfy all conditions set by it.
* Foreign nationals and students, who have passed Class X or any other equivalent examination in foreign countries, must obtain Provisional Eligibility Certificate from the Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka, before securing admission.
* The original certificate issued by the appropriate authorities of the Government of Karnataka, its photocopy, attested by a Gazetted Officer must be submitted along with the application form.
* Two coloured copies each of stamp size and passport size photographs
* Original Certificates
* Transfer certificate from the school last attended
* SSLC or equivalent marks card
* Conduct certificate
* Caste certificate (to be returned after verification)
* Photocopies attested by a Gazetted Officer
* Income declaration form signed by the Tahsildar for students whose parents’ annual income is below Rs. 11,000/-
91-80-28571292 / 93
Aditya Institutions, No.12, Kogilu Main Road, Behind Shri Annapurneshwari Temple, Maruthi Nagar, Yelahanka, Bangalore – 560 064.