Karavali College of Pharmacy Mangalore was established on 1996. Karavali College of Pharmacy have witnessed unprecedented expansion by successfully adding more and more new courses which provide excellent career opportunities. College offer various course with high quality education for their students.
Admission Process in Karavali College of Pharmacy Mangalore :
Documents required for admission:
* 12th Std. Pass Certificate : Original along with 2 attested photocopies.
* S.S.L.C. Certificate showing the date of birth : Original along with 2 attested photocopies.
* Transfer Certificate : Original along with 2 attested photocopies.
* Migration Certificate (Only for Non- Karnataka and Foreign Candidates) : Original along with 2 attested photocopies.
* 10 Nos. of Recent passport size photographs.
* Conduct Certificate : Original only
* Physical Fitness Certificate : Original only
* Blood group Certificate : Original only
For N.R.I./Foreign Candidates:
* A Transcript copy of the qualifying examination (‘O’ Level & ‘A’ Level).
* Date of Birth Certificate.
* A valid passport.
* Student Visa.
* Migration Certificate.
* A recent passport size photograph.
* The completed application with all documents should be forwarded to the College address.
N.H. 17, Near Kottara Chowki Junction, Mangalore – 575 013, Karnataka