BGS PU College Bangalore was established in the year 2017-2018 for providing quality Integrated education to the students at affordable fee. BGS Pre University College Bangalore imparts value, moral and social responsibility based quality education. The College showed highest pass percentage, consistency in results and very good ranking in competitive examinations (NEET, JEE, CET, etc.).
BGS Pre University College Bangalore is equipped with modern amenities, central library with digital library, fully furnished modern laboratories, Spacious class rooms, qualified, experienced, expert and dedicated teachers etc. The College strives to fulfil such a requirement with a blend of Values, Culture and Scientific education.
BGS Pre University College Bangalore offers multiple course combinations under Science and Commerce.
BGS PU College Bangalore Fee Structure [Approx]:
|Course||Duration||Fees - 1st Year[Approx]|
INR 60,000/- to 65,000/-
Girls Hostel Fees - INR 29,000/- to 35,000/- per year
Library of BGS PU college Bangalore has a wide collection of books to meet the requirements of the new syllabus. It subscribes to varied magazines, journals and newspapers.
BGS PU College has well-equipped laboratories for Physics, Chemistry Biology and Computer students. With a small batch size, the institution not only offers personalized attention, but also ensures that every student gets access to modern technology. The laboratories are upgraded to meet the demands of the curriculum.
Highly secured hostel facility with state of - the - art infrastructure is provided to girls in college premises. Hostel include both South Indian food menu, 24 hour power backup, emergency medical assistance, round the clock strict vigilance, Scheduled study hours with monitoring, and personality development programmes.
Very care is taken to ensure the students health. There is a Sick bay, which is an open, airy and comfortable place. Basic medication and first aid are administered in case of an emergency. In case of a serious illness the child is immediately transferred to the hospital and the parents are informed, the arrangements are made to send the child home at the earliest possible.
Use of technology in education is One of the Prime skill in 21st century. To make teaching-learning process an interactive one, lessons are created using interactive boards through both online and offline resources. These provide a student a rich audio-video learning experience. Classroom is equipped with LCD projectors and supporting structures to enhance students comprehension, depth of learning and clarity of the concepts which is offered by BGS Pre University Bangalore.
Admission Process in BGS Pre University College Bangalore:
* The candidates should have passed either X Class (SSLC/CBSE/ICSE Board) or equivalent examination recognized by the Dept. Of Pre-University Education, Karnataka
* Candidates from states outsides Karnataka are governed by the conditions specified in G.O.No.Ed/45/SHH-95 dated 25-5-95, Bangalore.
Admission of foreign nationals is subject to fulfilment of
* Eligibility requirement of the Director PU Education, Bangalore, (Candidates coming from abroad shall be admitted to the course only on the production of a provisional eligibility Certificate, issued by the dept. They shall obtain such a certificate from Director, Attested by a Gazetted Officer) or the pass certificate obtained at the qualifying examination)
* No. Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Human Resource development (department of Education) government of India.
* Valid passport and study Visa for the study in the institution.
* AIDS free Certificate.
* The Applicant should satisfy all other conditions set by Karnataka PU board.
Students willing to apply must
* Visit the college along the parents and request for a Registration/Application form.
* Submit the duly-filled form along with necessary documents as mentioned.
* Along with the application, one copy each of the relevant documents mentioned below must be submitted. At the time of admission interview, all the originals along with another set of photocopies of the same have to be produced
* Transfer Certificate from School last attended.
* Class X Marks Card
* Conduct Certificate
* SC / ST / other backward class/Minority Certificates.
* 6 passport size and 4 stamp-size photographs.
* Fees once paid will not be refunded.
* A student joining the college after the commencement of the academic year shall pay the full fees for the year.
* Students are required to pay fees for the next higher class on the date and the time intimated to them from the College Office.
* Application for Admission should be in the prescribed form issued by the College Office for a payment of a nominal fee.
* Applications should be submitted personally by the Candidates. Incomplete Applications will not be processed.
* One photocopy each of all relevant certificates is to be submitted along with the application form. No original certificates should be attached to the application form. Reservation Category candidates have to submit the photocopy of the caste/category certificate along with the Application form.
* The Applicant should be present for admission along with the Parent / Guardian.
* All Original Certificates along with photographs should be produced at the time of admission.
* The Admission Process includes Payment of Fees, and Campus Culture Briefing.
* Admissions are subject to the approval of the Karnataka PU board.
* Admission to any course is for one academic year only.
* Students will be admitted to the higher class on the basis of a fresh application for admission, taking into account their progress in studies, regularity of attendance, conduct and behavior during the previous year.
8660468132 / 9738122757
BGS PU COLLEGE, 308-309, Pipeline Rd, Nagapura, Mahalakshmi Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560086