Cambridge PU College Bangalore provide quality education to their students; both theoretical and applied one and train them to effectively apply the knowledge built during the course of the program to solve real-world issues, thus paving the way for a successful career in this ever-changing and ever-challenging global work environment, Cambridge Pre University college has well qualified and experienced lecturers, who are always available for student to help and resolve the issue regarding subjects.
Cambridge Pre University College Bangalore offer multiple combination courses under Science and Commerce Stream.
The college offers multiple course combinations under Science stream.
PCMB - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
PCMC - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
PCME - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics
The college offers multiple core combination courses under Commerce stream.
CEBA - Computer Science, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy
SEBA - Statistics, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy
Library of Cambridge PU College Bangalore is equipped with comprehensive collection of books, journals, pertaining to Commerce, Humanities and Management.
College do offer hostel for girls and boys which is separately provided to accommodate around 400 students. The hostel is annexed with a kitchen to provide food at protected and hygienic environment along with dining hall, which can accommodate around 500 students at a time. Healthy and nutritious food is served.
Auditorium is a central and important space in our college. It is used for all types of formal assembly: lectures, award ceremonies, dramatic plays, musical theatre productions, concert performances, dance competitions and so on.
Fully equipped, well organized and ventilated laboratories are available at Cambridge Pre University college Bangalore.
Admissions Process in Cambridge Pre University College Bangalore:
* Candidates must fill in the registration form. This is to be done at the CITECH College Campus.
* Visit the Admissions Section, and meet the Admission Coordinator.
* Admission fee details will be shared with the prospective candidate.
* Once the seat has been confirmed, candidates may fill out the application form and submit it along with the documents specified below.
* The college requires that candidates submit the following documents at the time of admission. Note: A different set of documents is required for International students and Non-Resident Indians.
(Please bring original documents along with 5 photocopies of the same).
* SSLC / 10th Marks Card
* Transfer Certificate
* Conduct Certificate from the Principal of the institution last attended.
* Photographs: 6 Passport size, 3 Stamp size
* Migration Certificate (for non-Karnataka Boards-ICSE, CBSE etc.)
* Caste Certificate (if applicable)
* Self-addressed envelopes (4 with self-address and Rs. 5 stamp)
080-25618798 / 08025618799
Chikkabasavanapura, Krishnarajapura,KRPuram, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560036