Jain PU College Belgaum was established in the year 2006. Jain Pre University College Belgaum offer Pre University and Degree programs affiliated to Karnataka Pre University Education Board, Bangalore and Rani Channamma University, Dharwad providing students best education to reach their goal of learning along with the overall development and enhancement of their personality.
The college offers the below combinations under Science for the aspiring students:
PCMB - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
PCMC - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
The college offers the below core subject combinations under Commerce:
SEBA - Statistics, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy
PEBA - Political Science, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy
The library of Jain PU College Belgaum has well stacked library with internet facility.
The classroom of Jain Pre University College Belgaum has technology enabled spacious classrooms with adequate ventilation.
The college has well equipped computer labs with internet facility.
Canteen of Jain PU College Belgaum provide hygienic food with water facility.
The college has spacious playground where students can play cricket.
Admission Procedure for Jain Pre University College Belgaum:
Eligibility SSLC/ ICSE/ CBSE or equivalent
Application form available at Admission Office. Application form fee is Rs. 100/-. To receive the same by courier, please send a Demand Draft of Rs. 150/- to the Admission Office. The Demand Draft should be in favor of “Jain College, Belgaum” payable at Belgaum.
Submit the filled application form to admissions office.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their past academic performance and personal interview with the Jain College Admission Committee. Minimum cut off percentage for PU Science is 60% and for PU Commerce is 50% in S.S.L.C / Equivalent final examinations.
The following documents are need to be submitted once admission is confirmed:
* S.S.L.C. / Equivalent Exam Marks Card. (two attested photo copies)
* Conduct / Character Certificate from the school last attended. (original and two attested photo copies)
* Caste Certificate (Reservation Category only) (two attested photo copies)
* Income Certificate (If the parental annual income is within Rs. 11000/-)
* No Objection Certificate from Employer. (if the candidate is employed)
* Leaving / Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended (original and two attested photo copies)
* Migration Certificate from respective Board of Secondary Education for students from other states / Boards other than Karnataka Secondary Education Board. (original and two attested photo copies)
* A copy of Visa (for NRI students only)
* Ten recent stamp-size & Ten passport size photographs (with grey background)
91 831 420 5509
R.S. N0. 738/2/15A, Opp. Hotel Panchamukhi, Nr. Vanisha Honda- III Railway Gate, Khanapur Road, Belgaum- 590 006