Jambagi PU College Belgaum was started in 2018. Jambagi Pre University College Belgaum believes that education is one kind of training given to an individual for overall self development of the body and the soul. Earlier the education was only the privilege of those who would afford it. But today life education become compulsory to fill the need and demand of the individual. In such situation it becomes necessary for an educationist to think and understand the child and give him the best, so that he can grow and carve his own personality.
The college offers the below combinations under Science for the aspiring students:
PCMB - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
PCMC - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
Library of Jambagi PU College Belgaum has vast collect of book with spacious reading room.
The college has well equipped, spacious laboratories with well qualified lab assistant.
The college offers separate hostel for boys and girls with attached bathroom with hygienic food and water facility.
Admission Procedure in Jambagi Pre University College Belgaum:
* The fully filled application form must be submitted to the college office with the following documents.
Attested copy of marks statement of qualifying examination.
A copy of category / caste certificate if claiming seat under reservation.
* The list of selected candidates will be notified on the college notice board.
* Selected candidates must meet the admission committee with 2 passport size photos and original documents along with 5 photocopies of each of the following.
* Marks Statement
* Transfer Certificate (T.C.)
* Caste / Category certificate (valid for 5 years only).
* Recent income certificate. (Students whose family annual income is less than 11,000/- will be considered for fee concession).
* A copy of the Income/ Salary certificate for SC/ST Students.
* Once admission is confirmed, one can pay fees. Please note that fees paid on admission will not be refunded on any account.
* Migration Certificate should be submitted in the case of students coming from other states.
91 7349049222 / 91 7349039222
Plot No.422, Near Mukhtimath Cross, Honga, Belagavi-591156.