Karnataka Science College Dharwad is one of the best college for the student who has eager to learn and achieve their goal. College provide best education for their student. KCD PU College Dharwad not only support academic, but also encourage to non academic. The teachers are friendly and available for student at any time to clarify their doubt regarding syllabus.
KCD PU Science College Dharwad has a Library with spacious and user-friendly area with easy access to internet
Fully equipped, spacious and well ventilated Labs designed by experts made available to student by Karnatak Science College.
The College has separate hostels for boys and girls, rooms with attached bathrooms, laundry facilities available.
College provide transport facility for the student within area limit.
Well maintained café with a choice of natural, healthy and nutritious food by KCD Pre University College Dharwad.
Admission procedure in KCD Pre University College Dharwad:
* The candidate has to apply for the admission in the prescribed form.
* The list of candidates to be admitted will be notified on the College Notice Board and no separate intimation is given to the candidates.
* Selection list will be prepared based purely on Merit cum Reservation as per the University rules. Admission will be confirmed only if the candidate pays the prescribed fees within three days after the notification, failing which the applicants forfeit their seat which will be allotted to other deserving candidates.
The candidate should submit the attested copies of following certificates along with the application form.
* SSLC marks card- 3 copies
* PUC-II marks card- 3 copies
* Caste Certificate- 3 copies
* Income Certificate- 3 copies
* The candidates should produce original PUC – II marks card at the time of admission to B.Sc. course, otherwise their admission will be cancelled without further notice.
* Candidates who have passed exam equivalent to 10+ 2 examinations conducted by other than PUE Board, Banglore, Karnataka, should produce original migration and eligibility certificate issued by Karnatak University, Dharwad at the time of admission.
* Candidate who is physically disable with disability percentage between 40 and 75 and claiming reservation under this category should produce attested copy of physically handicapped Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
Karnatak College University Road Dharwad 580001