The Krupanidhi PU College Madiwala Bangalore was established in 1985. Krupanidhi Pre University College Bangalore make sure to provide the students with the best teachers as the first component of the Gurukula System is the Guru (Teacher) Students are not treated as soldiers but as friends, so that they get a friendly environment to practice and come out with their hidden talents. Students are counseled to assist them at any point to make educational training, occupational choices and manage their careers. Students can choose to apply online or offline. As is the case, there is a fee that you will have to pay to secure the application forms.
The college offers multiple course combinations under Science stream.
PCMB - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
PCMC - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
PCME - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Electronics
The college offers the below core subject combinations under Commerce stream.
CEBA - Computer Science, Economics, Business studies, Accountancy
MEBA - Basic Maths, Economics, Business studies, Accountancy
HEBA - History, Economics, Business studies, Accountancy
SEBA - Statistics, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy
Library of Krupanidhi PU College Madiwala Bangalore has large and extensive collection of books, and national and international journals that are updated each academic year. The library also has a digital section where one can find a huge database of reputed online journals and international periodicals, as well as a full–text collections of faculty and document publications. The library also has internet access along with helinet and wi-fi facilities. All the libraries provide the users with a reprography facility as well.
College offer fully equipped and ventilated lab for the students.
Hygienic food with drinking water for reasonable price offered by Krupanidhi Pre University College Bangalore.
Admission Process in Krupanidhi Pre University College Bangalore:
Student can either apply through Online or Offline Applications.
Online Application steps
* Students are first required to fill in the application form on the website.
* Upload all the required documents.
* Once application is completely filled , then website take to payment gateway, need to make payment for submitting application, as fee is application fee. Once process complete the form will be submitted.
Offline Application steps
* Download the application forms from college website.
* Fill up the required details.
* Attach the required documents.
* Make DD for the application fee in favor of the respective department*.
* Courier the forms, required documents and the DD to the college
* Or submit the same in person to the admissions office at the college or our regional centres.
* Once the application fee is paid you will get a reference number which you will need for all future transactions including paying your tuition fee online when selected.
91 7848000123 / 080 2553 5751
1st block, Kudremukh, 12, Marathahalli - Sarjapur Rd, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034