MICA PU College Mysore, was established in 2012, where main objective of college is to provide education to the student through value and skill-based training. The college, along with the curriculum prescribed by the PU board and the University of Mysore, also provide various skill development sessions through its flagship program MIST — MICA Pre Universitry College Integrated Skills Training Programme to its PU and UG students. MICA PU College believes in shouldering the responsibility of improving the society, to realize this objective, MICA Pre University College Mysore organized Mysuru’s first-ever area based TEDx talk – TEDx Gokulam to bring about a difference in the society by creating a stage for the learner to share their unique ideas.
MICA Pre University College Mysore offer courses of various combination under science and commerce stream.
The college offers various combination courses on Science stream.
PCMB - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
PCMC - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
PCME - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics
The college offers various combination courses on commerce stream.
EBAC – Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy and Computer Science.
EBABm – Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy and Basic Mathematics.
BABS – Business Studies, Accountancy, Basic Mathematics and Statistics.
MICA PU College Mysore has a facility like vedio lectures, which are made available on YouTube channel – MICA – Mysore Institute of Commerce and Arts
The college has application where student can read online anywhere.
MICA’s learning App: MI-Book.
MI-Book helps student to learn anything anywhere.
The college has Tinkering Lab, also called Makers Space, is a learning space that has a significant impact on student's better understanding of subjects and skills.
The college has a vast collection of book for student and spacious library room where student can sit and read.
Admission Process in MICA PU College Mysore:
One can apply for admission via online by going through "common application form" process like making payment and submit the form via online "common application form. Terms & Conditions:
* Fees paid towards the submission of ‘CAF – Common Application Form’ is non refundable.
* Submission of CAF doesn’t guarantee admission at MICA College.
* The information shared via CAF would be accepted as correct only upon original document submission and verification by the college authorities.
* The college authorities reserve the right to cancel the further processing of the CAF if the details in the CAF are incomplete or found to be false.
* The fees paid towards the CAF, would be adjusted towards the college application form during admission.
* CAF is non transferable.
* One can follow "Contactless admission enquiry" process where you can fill application and submit via online through their website, this option due to Covid-19 made available.
MICA PU College Mysore Fee Structure:
|Course||Duration||Fee Structure - 1st Year [Approx]|
|Science Stream + NEET + CET||2 Years||INR 58,000/-|
|Commerce Stream||2 Years||INR 50,000/-|
|Arts Stream||2 Years||INR 40,000/-|
|Hostel Facility||-||INR 81,000/-|
0821-2582880 / 91-9945545845
123-127, Near GRS Fantasy Park, Metagalli, Mysuru, Karnataka-57001