PPC MBA College Udupi develop conceptual and practical business skills among the students to help them adapt to the dynamic business environment. Poornaprajna Institute of Management Udupi build leadership acumen among the students by promoting lifelong and essential learning skills. College also provide an environment that enables innovation, creativity, research and out of the box thinking.
PIM Udupi has well-furnished library having a computer, internet facilities and photocopying services is provided to students and the faculty with sufficient seating capacity. The library has a separate reading room for the faculty and students. It has a separate newspaper and magazines sections.
Auditorium is a place to conduct events and meetings of the institute. It is used to group the students at one place, and conduct effective interaction with the staff, or the guests, who have attended for meetings or workshops.
Poornaprajna Institute of Management Udupi offer hostel facilities for girls.
The Poornaprajna Institute of Management has a spacious canteen facility in the premises of the institute. The canteen provides hygienic eatables, tea, coffee, juices, soft drinks and lunch at reasonable rates during the working days.
Admission Process in Poornaprajna Institute of Management Udupi:
Submit the following documents along with Application (Original + 1 Set Xerox Copies)
* Original S. S. L. C or 10th standard equivalent Mark Card
* Original Marks Card of qualifying examination (all the years)
* Scorecard of MAT/KMAT/CMAT/PGCET
* Original Transfer Certificate (from the institution last attended)
* Original Conduct Certificate (from the institution last attended)
* Provisional Pass Certificate from (from the University)
* Study Certificate / Caste Certificate / Eligibility Certificate / Migration Certificate (Whichever applicable)
* Address Proof Document: Aadhar Card / Voter ID
* Photograph (6 colour Passport Size)
Foreign nationals selected for admission will have to comply with the following Additional requirements
* No-Objection Certificate from the Government of India. Student visa for the period of study at the institution. Valid Passport. Any other document that may be expedient as introduced by the authority.
820-2531401 / 9901587762
Kadekoppala, Chitpady, Udupi, Karnataka 576101