The vision of Seshadripuram PU College Malleswaram Bangalore is to constantly strive towards meeting this society need by inclusion and expansion of newer streams of academic in its institutions and provide world - class infrastructure for learning, research and application of knowledge. The goal of the Seshadripuram Pre University College Bangalore to emerge as a global conglomerate of premier academic institutions, each taking pride in having nurtured knowledge that will lead to happiness, peace, harmony and prosperity.
Seshadripuram Pre University College Bangalore offers multiple course combinations under Science and Commerce.
The college offers multiple course combinations under Science stream.
PCMB - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
PCMC - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
PCME - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics
The college offers the below core subject combinations under Commerce stream.
SEBA - Statistics, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy
MSBA - Mathematics, Statistics, Business Studies, Accountancy
CEBA - Computer Science, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy
MEBA - Mathematics, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy
Well equipped Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Electronics and Computer Science Laboratories for acquiring experimental skills for future research offered by Seshadripuram PU College Malleswaram Bangalore.
Seshadripuram Pre University College Bangalore can boast of a library with a collection of 12026 books, 49 CDs and 17 magazines. The library is in proud possession of variety of text books and reference books in a large number for the benefit of students. The college also gets 8 daily Newspapers to enhance the knowledge of students with Current Affairs.
Hygienic food and drinking water offered for reasonable price by the college.
Admission Process in Seshadripuram Pre University College Bangalore:
Rules of admission to I Year Pre-University Examination:
* Admission to I P.U.C. examination shall be open to candidates who have:
* Undergone the prescribed course of study in the corresponding year in a recognized institution.
* Put in the minimum attendance prescribed.
* Completed the practical assignments for internal assessment and obtained a certificate to that effect from the teachers concerned.
* There shall be an Annual Class Examination at the end of first year Pre-university course, in addition to two quarterly tests and a mid-term examination. These tests and examinations shall be conducted by the college and the records of the same maintained intact for three years after the tests and examinations. Grades awarded shall find a place in the consolidated marks register and individual marks cards.
* No student in arrears of fees shall be permitted to sit for the Class Examination or submit their application for the Public Examination or attend the Public Examination.
Rules Regarding Admission:
* Application for admission duly filled should reach the Principal on or before the specified date.
* No application will be considered unless accompanied by copies of
* The Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended.
* The statement of marks obtained at the last examination.
* The Medical Examination Certificate from the previous institution.
* Only Copies of the certificates should be attached and the Originals should be produced at the time of admission.
* Migration Certificate should be submitted in the case of students coming from other Universities.
* The languages opted must be the same as those languages opted at the previous qualifying examination passed by the candidate. The College offers Kannada, Sanskrit and Hindi languages.
* Candidates selected for admission should pay the prescribed fees and produce the originals of the Transfer Certificate, the statement of marks on or before the dates notified and should meet tile Principal to get themselves admitted.
* Two photographs and three self addressed Rs. 5/- Postal Envelops need to be enclosed.
* All admissions are provisional and are subject to the approval of the Pre-University Education Board Rules of Discipline.
27, Nagappa St, near Central, 4th Block, Kumara Park West, Seshadripuram, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560020