St Vincent Pallotti PU College Bangalore is the one of the best college who has hunger to learn. The college not only support academic, but also non acedemic activities. The purpose of establishing this St Vincent Pallotti Pre University College Bangalore is to create good citizens for tomorrow, steeped in human and universal values, working to create a harmonious and just society.
St Vincent Pallotti Pre University College Bangalore offers multiple course combinations under Science, Commerce and Arts.
The college offers multiple course combinations under Science stream.
PCMB - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
PCMC - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
The college offers the below core subject combinations under Commerce stream.
EBAC - Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy, Computer Science
ESBA - Economics, Statistics, Business Studies, Accountancy
BAPE - Business Studies, Accountancy, Political Science, Economics
CSBA - Computer, Statistics, Business Studies, Accountancy
The college offers the below core subject combinations under Arts stream.
HESPsy - History, Economics, Sociology, Psychology
HESP - History, Economics, Sociology, Political Science
Library of St Vincent Pallotti PU College Bangalore has well stacked, vast collection of books.
Fully equipped and well organized laboratory offered by the college.
Hygienic food and drinking water offered by St Vincent Pallotti Pre University College Bangalore for reasonable price.
College has spacious seminar hall with well organized for the students.
Admission Process in St Vincent Pallotti Pre University College Bangalore:
Eligibility and Admission Procedure:
* Students who have passed the Karnataka Secondary School Examination (10th Standard / SSLC) or any other examination recognized by the Pre University Education Board of Karnataka are eligible for admission to I Year PUC.
* Migration Certificate and Eligibility Certificate must be produced by Candidates from outside Karnataka State.
* Caste Certificate duly signed by the Tahsildar shall be enclosed for claiming concessions and privileges earmarked for such students for admission.
* It is requested that only 'Certified Copies' of T.C. and Marks Card are attached with the application form and not the originals.
* Languages offered shall be the same as those offered at the 10th Standard.
* There is no provision for change of subject or section after the admission.
* Fees once paid will not be refunded.
On Admission, the Students Should Produce:
* Application Form
* Transfer Certificate
* 10TH Original marks card
* Aadhar Card (Photocopy)
* Migration Certificate ( ICSE/ CBSE/ Other States/ Foreign Students)
* Passport size Photos- 8 No’s (Recently taken)
* Parents should accompany their children at the time of admission
91 8050527228 / 91 9480061068
Pallotti Nilaya Road, Chelekere, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore-560 043.