The mission of Vidyanidhi Independent PU College Tumkur is to create a transformative educational experience for students focused on deep disciplinary knowledge, problem solving, leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills. The main aim of the Vidyanidhi PU College is to contribute to society through the pursuit of education, learning and research at the highest levels of excellence.
The college offers multiple course combinations under Science stream.
PCMB - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
PCMC - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
The college offers the below core subject combinations under Commerce stream.
SEBA - Statistics, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy
SCBA - Statistics, Computer Science, Business Studies, Accountancy
CEBA - Computer Science, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy
Library of Vidyanidhi PU College is equipped with academically superior e-resources ensuring that our students are exposed to the best journals and resources of their field of interest. In addition to this, the library has fast Wi-Fi connectivity enabling students to study on laptops, too.
Separate Boys and girls with attached bathroom and hygienic high quality food are offered by the Vidyanidhi College Tumkur.
College have well-equipped and maintained Physics, Chemistry and Biology laboratories where the students are encouraged to enjoy the fun of learning and inventing.
Transport facility is made available for student of Vidyanidhi Independent Pu College Tumkur.
Campus has WIFI enabled for the student.
Admission process in Vidyanidhi PU College Tumkur:
* ELIGIBILITY of the applicants must complete 10 equivalent form of education and also accept transfer to VIDYANIDHI for the students who have completed some form of tertiary education.
* INTERACTION Post application receipt, a student and parents interaction will be scheduled with one of our academic coordinators. Kindly ensure timely arrival at the college for interactions.
* APPLICANT should fill the application form by collecting in the College Admission Office from 9am to 5pm. Please note that the application will be processed only once the college receives filled application form signed by the student & parent.
* ADMISSION in VIDYANIDHI can accommodate only limited number of students, therefore, admission is based solely on merit and seat availability. Upon accepted for admission, parents are expected to remit admission fee as per the payment schedule.
* SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENT: SSLC/10 Marks Card- (Internet copy /issued by school).
Later 2 photo copies of original marks card. Original Transfer Certificate, 4 Stamp size & 4 Passport size photos. Migration Certificate for Non-Karnataka Students. Income and Caste Certificate for SC/ST students. Aadhar card photocopy, Bank Account Number & Pass book photocopy.
9164701393 / 7022901242
SIT Extension Krishna Nagar, Tumkur