Vidyavardhaka PU College Bangalore provide disciplined education with modernity aptly mixed with the Indian cultural background. Vidyavardhaka Pre University College Bangalore effort at equipping the teachers with modern teaching methods. College always pays attention to every single student so that every student concentrate on studies and achieve their goal.
Library of Vidyavardhaka PU College Basaveshwara Nagar Bangalore has huge collection of book with spacious reading room.
Fully equipped and spacious laboratories are offered by the college to the students.
Vidyavardhaka Pre University College Bangalore provide hygienic food with drinking water for reasonable price.
Admission Process in Vidyavardhaka Pre University College Bangalore:
Eligibility For Admission
* A pass in Karnataka SSLC examination or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Karnataka State P.U.E. Department.
* The applicant should satisfy all other conditions set by the State P.U.E. Department and the College.
* Students passed Std. X or equivalent examination in foreign countries / Foreign Nationals have to obtain Eligibility Certificate from The Director, P.U.E. Department, Bangalore, before securing admission.
Norms For Admission
* Reservation Category students have to submit the copy of their caste/category certificate issued from the respective government authority at the time of submitting the application form.
* The duly filled application form has to be submitted in the college office soon after the publication of the results of Karnataka State SSLC examination.
* The list of eligible candidates will be published on the notice board. Then the list of selected students will be displayed as per PU Board Norms.
* The candidate with his/her parent shall appear before the principal for the interview. Those who do not appear for the interview on the prescribed date and time will not be eligible to take admission in the college at any later time.
* Those Candidates selected after the interview will have to take admission to the college on the same day after paying the required fees. The admission is subject to the Karnataka State PUE Department approval.
Documents Required For Admission
* Original SSLC or Equivalent marks card.
* Original Transfer Certificate from the School last attended.
* 3 Stamp Size Photographs and 3 Passport size photographs.
* SC/ST/Backward Class and minority Certificate from the Tahsildar by reservation Category Students.
* Income declaration form signed by the Tahsildar for students whose parent’s annual income is below Rs.18,000/-
“Mangala Dhama”, II Block, III Stage, Basaveshwara Nagar, Bangalore – 560079.