Wisdom PU College Bidar is one the premier institutions of Bidar district, though it is a Minority Institutions but providing quality education to all particularly to socially disadvantaged group. Wisdom Pre University College Bidar result of this institution is always good. The performance of our students in previous years is excellent, as more than 50 students have become medical achievers (M.B.B.S./B.D.S./ B.A.M.S./B.H.M.S./ B.U.M.S.) through NEET /K-CET and more than 500 got Govt. Free Seats (achievers) in Engineering, Architecture and other professional courses through JEE/IIT/NATA/ K-CET competitive examinations.
Wisdom Pre University College Bidar offer multiple course under Science.
College provide core combination under Science stream.
PCMB - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
Admission Process in Wisdom PU College Bidar:
* Application Forms For College can be obtained from the college premises.
* Application for admission must be in the prescribed form. Candidates, who want to apply to different combinations, must fill in separate application forms and submit the same with marks scored in the last qualified class.
* The provisional list of selected candidates based on the total marks scored along with admission date will be published on the college notice board.
* The candidates, accompanied by parents are expected to meet the
* Principal for an interview on The stipulated date. As part of the admission process, both parents and wards required to attend the counseling session
* Admission will be denied if a candidate fails to join within the stipulated time.
* Applicants must have a pass in SSLC examination (Karnataka State) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka and must satisfy all conditions set by it.
* Foreign nationals and students, who have passed Class X or any other equivalent examination in foreign countries, must obtain Provisional Eligibility Certificate from the Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka, before securing admission. Contact address: The Commissioner, Department of Pre-University Education , Karnataka, Padavi Poorva Shikshana Bhavana, 18th Cross, Sampige Road Malleshwaram, Bangalore 560 012 Ph: +91-080-23361857.
* Candidates, who belong to any of the following categories, SC, ST, Category 1/2A/2B/3A/3B and those who are physically challenged must produce certificates in proof of their caste/category/or disability. The original certificate issued by the appropriate authorities of the Government of Karnataka, its photocopy, attested by a Gazetted Officer must be submitted along with the application form.
1800 123 9447
New College Building, Behind Urdu hall, Taleem Sidique Shah, Bidar – 585401