MGM PU College Udupi was founded in 1949. Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Pre University College Udupi is one of the largest and most respected colleges in Karnataka. Mahatma Gandhi Memorial PU College Udupi motto is Sathwath Sanjayathe Jnanam. It means : From virtue springs knowledge - Bhagavadgeetha. The College proclaims that knowledge is a sublime goal to be pursued as a culmination of the moral endeavor of man. This college is one among the best colleges in Udupi district.
MGM Pre University College Udupi offer multiple courses under Science, Commerce and Arts.
The college offers multiple course combinations under Science stream.
PCMB - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
PCMC - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
PCMS - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics
The college offers the below core subject combinations under Commerce stream.
CEBA - Computer Science, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy
CSBA - Computer Science, Statistics, Business Studies, Accountancy
MSBA - Mathematics, Statistics, Business Studies, Accountancy
SEBA - Statistics, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy
The college offers the below core subject combinations under Arts stream.
HEPS - History, Economics, Political Science and Sociology
Admission Process in MGM Pre University College Udupi:
* Application should be in the prescribed form
* Applications by post or in person should reach the Principal soon after the publication of the result of the S.S.L.C. or Pre- University examinations but within the last date notified on the Notice Board of the College
* Marks obtained should be entered on the application form.
* Xerox copy of caste certificate and income certificate should be attached to the application form wherever applicable.
* Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
* Students will have to opt for one or more co-curricular activities from the list given in the application for admission. Credits will be awarded to the activities and achievements and considered for the marks in the final examination.
Document to be submitted with admission form:
* All candidates should bring the following original records when they appear for interview along with the prescribed fees
* A transfer certificate from the institution last attended.
* S.S.L.C. marks card along with a xerox copy
* Certificate/marks card relating to the qualifying examination along with a xerox copy
* A conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
* Group/caste certificate issued by the Tahsildar along with a xerox copy.
* Eligibility Certificate (for non-Karnataka students) along with a xerox copy
* Three copies of passport size photograph.
* Income Certificate form No.3 or No.4 in the case of students who wish to apply for fee concession (income of parent or guardian should be less than Rs. 44,500/- per year ).
9986112977 / 0820 - 2530410
Udupi Taluk and District Karnataka, India-576102