Poornaprajna PU College Udupi was established in 1960. Poornaprajna Pre University College Udupi has experienced and dynamic teaching staff who are admirably committed to their profession and college. College always support the student to achieve their goal. This college is listed as one of the top PU colleges in Udupi.
Poornaprajna PU College Udupi offer multiple courses under Science and Commerce.
College offer various course combination under Science stream, they are:
PCMB - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
PCME - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics
PCMS - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics
PCMC - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
College offer various course combination under Commerce stream, they are:
EBAS - Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy, Statistics
BASM - Business Studies, Accountancy, Statistics, Basic Mathematics
BASC - Business Studies, Accountancy, Statistics, Computer Science
PPC PU College Udupi offers separate hostel facilities for girls and boys. with attached bathroom and hygienic food with drinking water.
The college has a separate library building having sufficient number of books on all the subjects of study. The extensive book bank section of the library provides books that can be retained by a student through out the year.
Poornaprajna Pre University College Udupi has well equipped, spacious and most modern laboratories in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Science and Electronics.
The canteen provides lunch at reasonable rates in the afternoon, snacks and beverages during other times.
Admission process in Poornaprajna Pre University College Udupi:
a) Procedure for applying for admission to I P.U.C:
1. The candidates may call at the college office to obtain the requisite application form with prospectus for 2020-2021.
2. Duly filled application form should be registered at the college office within a week from the date of announcement of Karnataka SSLC results. CBSE and ICSE students may register their applications awaiting results.
b) While submitting the Application
1. Application should be registered in the office during the cash hours on the dates prescribed.
2. The regarding the announcement of seats and the admission, will be intimated to the candidate over the phone.
3. Incomplete Applications and the Applications with wrong information will not be considered.
c) Regarding Admission:
1. Date and time of the admission will be intimated to every selected candidate over the phone.
2. The candidate has to take admission on the date and time fixed.
3. If the date fixed by the college is inconvenient to any candidate due to some valid reason, he/she has to take another convenient date after meeting the principal.
4. If a candidate does not do either of the two mentioned above , his/her admission stands cancelled.
d) At the time of Admission:
1. The candidate should be accompanied by the father ( mother, if the father is not alive, a responsible guardian if both the parents are not alive)
2. Complete fees are to be paid.
3. Produce the original T.C and the conduct certificate.
4. Original SSLC Mark card with a Photostat copy (two Photostat copies in case of those who have passed other than Karnataka SSLC)
5. Original Caste/Income certificate with a Photostat copy (in case of those who want to claim fee concession based on their castes/parent’s annual income) (Original Marks Card, Caste and Income Certificates will be returned immediately after verification at the time of admission.)
e) Conditions of admission:
1. All the admissions made by the college is provisional and subject to the approval by the PU Education Department, Bangalore.
2. Those who have passed the exam other than Karnataka SSLC(CBSE,ICSE etc) will have to pay the fees of Rs. 500 towards the Eligibility Certificate. Such students will have to produce the Migration Certificates from their respective Exam Board (CBSE/ICSE etc.)
0820 252 1286
Kadekoppala, Chitpady, Udupi, Karnataka 576101