Kanachur Institute of Medical Sciences was established in 2014 with the aim of providing top class medical education and health care. It is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and approved by the Medical Council of India. The college has college hospital and provides top class health care to patients.
Kanachur medical college, is known for appointing and contributing some of the best doctors to the faculty of medicine. KIMS Mangalore is regarded as one of the top institutes for medical education.
The students are well trained and guided through the entire course. Apart from the best medical education, Kanachur Institute of Medical Sciences follows a holistic approach towards student education with facilities for all round development including a well maintained sports ground and indoor games facilities.
The faculty of Kanachur Medical College Mangalore are well trained and thorough professionals. The institute also has a good number of technical, non-technical and non-teaching staff to ensure the smooth delivery of education in the college.
Kanachur Institute of Medical Sciences offers undergraduate MBBS course which is 4.5 years plus 1 year of internship.
Kanachur Medical College Fees for M.B.B.S:
|Break Up of Annual Fees||Govt Seat [INR]||Management Seat [INR]||NRI [INR]||Others [INR]|
The below specialisations are offered at KIMS Medical College Mangalore under Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] - Paramedical for the students.
Kanachur Medical College Mangalore offers the Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology [B.A.S.L.P] for the aspiring students.
KIMS Mangalore has a sprawling library with a large number of books journals, magazines for reference.
Kanachur Medical College Mangalore has hostel facility that has a very safe environment for the students.
The cafeteria serves healthy and nutritious food for the students.
KIMS college believes in holistic development of students. For this purpose the college has par excellence indoor and outdoor sports facilities.
The college has an auditorium for multi purpose use by the college.
Kanachur Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalore has laboratories for the medical courses.
Admission to Kanachur Institute of Medical Sciences is based on the competitive examinations NEET held annually.
List of documents required for candidates seeking admission for the MBBS course:
The candidates are required to bring the following original documents for admission in MBBS course along with 3 sets of attested photocopies of certificates to be submitted along with the application for admission.
1. Application form for admission to MBBS Course in the prescribed format
2. NEET admit card / hall ticket
3. NEET Score card
4. NEET Rank card
5. KEA / KRLMPA seat allotment letter
6. Fee paid receipt
7. DD for the first year fee as announced on the website
8. Study certificate from 1st to 10th issued by the Institution.
9. 10th Standard marks card for the proof of date of birth
10. AADHAR card as proof of address and photo identity
11. PUC marks card
12. PUC pass certificate
13. Study certificate from previous institution
14. Conduct & Character certificate on the School / College letter head. No other certificate in lieu of this will be accepted.
15. Income ; Category ; caste (for SC; ST and OBC students)
16. Transfer certificate from the College last studied
17. Migration certificate (for outside Karnataka state students)
18. Eligibility certificate (for outside Karnataka state students)
19. Domicile Certificate
20. Document verification copy issued by KEA/KRLMPA
21. Copy of the PAN card of the parent
22. Copy of the AADHAR card as a proof of address and photo identity
23. Proof of identity and address of the parent- AADHAR card
24. RECENT Passport size photographs: 8 numbers; recent and identical, with names written in capital letters with year on the back
25. Three sets of self attested photocopies of all the above documents by the student / parent as applicable
26. Stamp paper (E-Stamp paper) 5 numbers of the value of Rs.100/- purchased in the name of the student & parent and KANACHUR INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, MANGALURU
27. Medical fitness Certificate with blood group from a MCI Registered medical practitioner
28. IRREVOCABLE BANK GUARANTEE FROM ANY OF THE NATIONALISED BANK IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT to be submitted at the time of admission.
Joint Notarized affidavits to be executed on Rs. 100/- E-STAMP PAPER, by both the parent /guardian and the student and submitted at the time of joining:
1. KIMS Institution rules & regulations undertaking
2. KIMS hostel rules and regulations undertaking, for students seeking hostel accommodation
3. Antiragging bond both by the student and the parent, by all the students
4. Antiragging bond both by the student and the parent, by all the students seeking hostel accommodation (2nd set)
5. Course discontinuation bond (all the students)